All players must be registered through the online system prior to participating in any match
A top 3 team finals format will be used in any division that has only 4 teams, a top 4 team finals format will be used in all other circumstances
Players may only participate in one match per competition round, notwithstanding the following:
- Players born in or before 1980 will be permitted to participate in up to two teams per competition per round so long as one of these teams is competing in Division 1
- Players born in or after 2003 will be permitted to participate in up to two teams per competition per round so long as one of these teams is competing in Division 1
- Players have sought and been granted dispensation from ST with the basis for such dispensation to have no negative impact on the competition overall
The makeup of STL Mixed Competition teams is subject to the following restrictions:
- Division 2: A maximum of five (5) players currently participating in Men's or Women's Division 1 team
- Division 3: A maximum of three (3) players currently participating in a Men's or Women's Division 1 team
Players may participate in a different team in an alternate Division in lieu of their usual team providing that they have completed an online registration for the team they choose to participate with prior to their participation
First Division/Representative Players, as defined in the ST Competition Standards, may not register and participate in the lowest Division, unless a direct result of re-grading
Frequently Asked Questions
Minimum age requirements apply to all Senior Competitions, players must be turning 13 by the 1st January in the following calendar year.
Whilst only 6 players are permitted to take the field at any one time, we suggest you’d want roughly 10-12 players in total. Substitutions are limitless and quite often there’s someone who can’t make it along.
Whether it be Junior or Senior Competitions, Southern Touch charge per team. An approximate calculation would be to divide the team cost by 10 (players) which will give you an idea of individual cost. Team costs vary between competitions.
Typically, all Senior Competition matches range between 6pm and 9:30pm.
Once team registrations close a fixture will be formulated and posted on the website under the ‘Fixtures/Results’ tab so you can check what time you play each week.
It is the responsibility of teams to arrange their own playing uniforms. At a minimum, uniforms must consist of matching tops of the same style, colour and design as well as being numbered on the back.
Southern Touch may be able to assist you in purchasing uniforms through one of their suppliers/sponsors, please direct enquiries through firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to participate in our Senior Competitions players must be turning 13 by the 1st January in the following calendar year.
Yes, in Senior Competitions participants must have participated in a minimum of 5 matches to be eligible to participate in finals.